Seminar Current topics in Materials Science: Innovative materials for energy technologies: From ideas to market solutions (111)
Fridays 3. DS (11:10-12:40) in HAL 115, Hallwachsstraße 3
|title:||Seminar Current topics in Materials Science: Innovative materials for energy technologies: From ideas to market solutions (111) |
|uni code:|| |
|type of lectures:||Seminar|
|given by: ||G. Cuniberti|
|lecturer: ||G. Cuniberti|
|schedule:||2012WS Fridays 3. DS (11:10-12:40)|
|room:||HAL 115, Hallwachsstraße 3|
List of subjects
- Basics of scientific presentation (Dr. Jens Kunstmann, TU Dresden)
- Leadership in the 21st Century (Dr. Hans-Ulrich Seidt, Head of Directorate-General for Culture and Communication, Federal Foreign Office, Berlin); Attention: Thursday, October 25, 2012, 13:00 (HAL)
- From idea to market: how innovative technological concepts find their way to the market (Nils Aldag, Manager Finance & Investor Relations, Sunfire GmbH, Dresden)
- Patent law and industrial property protection (Dr. Tobias Kleimann, European Patent and Trademark Attorney, Munich)
- Turning light into electricity: new materials for ultraflexible and low-cost solar cells
- Bioenergy: renewable energy from biological sources
- Novel materials for Hydrogen based technologies
- Fuel Cells: efficient conversion of chemical energy into electricity
- Material efficient energy storage and supply with Li-batteries
- Thermoelectricity: turning temperature differences into electricity
- Green computing: power efficient electronics
- Innovative solutions for industrial scale energy production
- Ubiquitous energy: smart ideas for local energy production and storage
Rules of the game:
- The maximal number of participants is 20.
- For each topic one or two students prepare a seminar presentation and short concept paper; basic literature will be provided.
- Class participation is obligatory.
- Presentations will be graded according to: understanding, quality of the presentation, ability to discuss the results, ability to ask questions.
- Presentations: 45 min., followed by 45 min. general discussion.
last modified: 2018.07.10 Di
Prof. Dr. Gianaurelio Cuniberti
Institute for Materials Science
visitors and courier address:
01062 Dresden, Germany