||Vorlesung Ankündigung 2009WS
Seminar current topics in materials science: Sensorics - from microelectronic applications to novel sensing concepts in bioelectronics (110) (131421)
2009WS, Fridays 09:20-10:50 in room 115, Hallwachsstraße 3
Tentative list of subjects
- Basics of scientific presentation (Dr. J. Kunstmann, TU Dresden)
- Microelectronic sensor applications (Dr. N. Thyssen, Infineon Technologies Dresden GmbH)
- Complex sensor and actor systems (Prof. Dr. G. Gerlach, Institut für Festkörperelektronik, TU Dresden)
- Sensors for space application (Prof. Dr. S. Fasoulas, Institute for Aerospace Engineering, TU Dresden)
- Novel sensors based on nanotechnology: overview
- Carbon functional devices: potential for sensorics
- Nanowires: synthesis & characterization
- Nanowire-based sensors: functionalization and application as biosensors
- Nanoparticles: synthesis & characterization
- Nanoparticles: functionalization and application as sensors
- Nanopores: principle
- Nanopores: sensoric applications
- Cell sensorics
- DNA-based sensors
rules of the game
- For each topic basic literature will be provided.
- Participation in the seminar is obligatory.
- Presentations will be graded according to: understanding, quality of the presentation, ability to discuss the results, ability to ask questions.
- Presentations: 45 min., followed by 45 min. general discussion.
Concept papers and presentations: projects wiki
|url:||for ToC, literature, questions, comments etc. please visit the
web site given below.