This presentation is given by an editor of Springer-Verlag,
one of the worldwide leading scientific publishers.
The topics discussed are:
- Features of electronic publishing
- Opportunities and limits of electronic publications
- New developments in scientific publishing with respect to electronic
- Will electronic publishing substitute conventional publishing?
Pay per View
Legal Background of Scientific Publishing
- new legal developments in various countries
- fixed prices or floating prices?
- The influence of the open access movement on scientific publishing and the
reactions of the publishers to it
- Will the publishers lose importance by free publications of societies and
- How expensive is open access publishing?
- What are possible new business models?
Invited by K. Richter
Within the Graduiertenkolleg Nichtlinearität und Nichtgleichgewicht in kondensierter Materie, GRK 638
last modified: 2018.10.24 Mi
Prof. Dr. Gianaurelio Cuniberti
Institute for Materials Science
visitors and courier address:
01062 Dresden, Germany